Учитель английского языка, методист дошкольного отделения
My name is Reema and I will be your child’s native English methodologist and teacher. I was born and raised in Jordan, where English as a language was influencing me since childhood. At school, I studied the British curriculum, and then I graduated from the University of Jordan with Bachelor’s degree in Languages. Since 2015, I have resided in Moscow, where I obtained my MA in applied and theoretical linguistics in 2017, and my certificate in TEFL/TESOL in August 2021. A part of my future vision is to get more certificates, to get more inspiration, and to keep learning.
I have taught Very Young Learners for the last five years, which is more than a job for me. It has become a passion, and I adore what I do. Teaching language and providing everyday life guidance to young learners became the source of my happiness and enjoyment as I spend time with them!
I hope the future will provide opportunities for us to meet and further enhance our mutual responsibilities towards our young learners.
With warm regards,
- 2018 – Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow
Discourse Analysis and Language Theories — Foreign Language;
- 2017 – Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow
Philological, Theoretical and Applied Linguistics;
- 2015 – University of Jordan Foreign Languages,
Spanish & English;
- 2014 Moscow State Institute of International Relations
for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Moscow
УМОП, International Relations.
- Teaching Very Young Learners: Some Techniques and Activities;
- Plaining Very Young Learners Classes;
- Maths in Teaching Very Young Learners;
- Teacher-Training Seminar «Early Literacy»;
- Teacher-Training Course «Basics of Teaching Very Young Learners».
At Language Link in Moscow, Russia
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language training course (120 hour) – International TEFL organization.